Pink Holiday Decor

Christmas decorating with pink

This festive living room featured on Poppytalk had me thinking of how much I love the color pink during the Christmas season. Simply a pale hue of red, pinks are fabulous paired with blues, greens and golds as a palette for any of the upcoming holidays. Certainly not traditional, pink holiday decor can be playful, elegant and sophisticated. Take a look at a few inspiring pink holiday decor perfect for your Thanksgiving tablescape, Christmas vignettes and News Year’s Eve dinner party.

holiday table setting with pink #holiday

(source)

pink and orange Thanksgiving floral arrangement #holiday

(source)

bright colorful Thanksgiving table setting #thanksgiving

(source)

boxwood wreaths with pink bows #holiday

(source)

soft pink and gold holiday table setting

(source)

get the look

, , , , , , , ,

10 Responses to Pink Holiday Decor

1. Studio Pillows November 20, 2014 at 6:20 pm #

This is great! Love the leopard print mixed with the floral.

2. Chacoy November 13, 2014 at 7:35 pm #

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pink and I think I may gradually start adding some to my holiday decor!!

• Cristin November 14, 2014 at 11:26 am #

That’s great! Thanks for dropping by too! xo cristin

3. Allison November 13, 2014 at 7:19 pm #

I am a big fan of pink holiday decor! A couple years ago I did our tree in all hot pink and apple green. I had hot pink decorations scattered throughout the living room and went with hot pink bows for the wreaths, too.

• Cristin November 14, 2014 at 11:25 am #

I love that color scheme! xo cristin

4. Lisa Mende Design November 13, 2014 at 7:06 pm #

I adore pink for Holiday decorations and plan to have some in my decorations this year.

• Cristin November 14, 2014 at 11:25 am #

Hi Lisa! I would link pink holiday decor is a bit more popular in the South too! Can’t wait to see what you dream up. xo cristin

5. Mel November 13, 2014 at 4:32 pm #

I was at Ikea today, and was loving the hot pink sofa… Great color with green or the brilliant blue wall color above.

6. Julie @ Run Away Freckles November 13, 2014 at 10:55 am #

I love pink holiday decor. I am not quite ready to bring it into my home. Maybe if I had a seperate living room area but I love the colours

Trackbacks/Pingbacks