Black & White Halloween Décor

It’s true. Summer hasn’t even ended and I am already thinking about how we’ll be decorating our home for Halloween. What can I say, I’m a planner!

I wanted to share with you some ideas I am brewing. I’ve received tons of inspiration from one of my favorite image sites, Pinterest. As I started to pin my favorites, I noticed a little black & white pattern forming.

black and white halloween decor decoratingblack and white pumpkins eddie ross ric rac
Need more Halloween decorating ideas? Follow the frightful fun on Pinterest where you will find all of these images and more!
* images from BHG, Eddie Ross, Martha Stewart, Ohdeeoh, Country Living & Good House Keeping all via Pinterest

8 Responses to Black & White Halloween Décor

1. Janell @ Isabella and Max September 16, 2011 at 6:53 pm #

Could it really be that time of year again?! I adore those white pumpkins with black ric rac! Tres chic!
    Janell

2. Laura@JourneyChic September 16, 2011 at 7:19 pm #

I love white pumpkins, but they're hard to come by around here! I'll keep my eyes peeled. The little pumpkin with the hat on it is too cute.

3. Jessica @ Decor Adventures September 16, 2011 at 7:24 pm #

I am thinking what you are thinking girl! Will definitely do some black and white Halloween decor this year. I believe I've pinned about half of those too :-)

4. Claudia Juestel September 17, 2011 at 5:22 pm #

Love black and white so much more for Halloween. Great selections Cristin.

Cheers,

Claudia

5. Hamptontoes September 17, 2011 at 11:12 pm #

I too have started to think about how we will decorate for Halloween. My kids are already planning too! The white pumpkins up the staircase is truly striking. The lolli spiders are beyond fabulous…I may have to make them with my Girl Scout troop. Great photos!

6. Ideezine September 18, 2011 at 6:38 pm #

Cristin,

Of course your ready someone special has to lead the pack and point the way to inspiration…that's you!

Saw my niece (3) and and newphew (5) yesterday and they ask me to show them on a calendar how many days until Halloween…lol so cute.

But when you see the decorations everywhere and can't tell how far away the day is planning is the best part. The possibilities…Trick or treat…lol?

Fun, fun, fun!

Bette

7. A Vintage Vine September 19, 2011 at 4:39 pm #

Love those ideas…white pumpkin with the painted spider may be a must for my mantel!

8. Nicole L. Tate October 4, 2011 at 6:00 pm #

I love the Halloween, and usually the decor can become pretty cheesy. Your ideas are very chic, classy and modern while still holding onto the fun theme of Halloween!

Will comment soon…