Our Easter Brunch Table Setting – Cheery & Bright

Cheery Easter brunch table setting

Cheerful floral and striped table linens featuring yellow, green and pink set the tone of this Easter brunch table setting. It is really a sneak peak of Easter brunch celebration, but wanted to share some of the ideas with you.

Cheery Easter Brunch table setting ideas
Whimsical hand painted bowls mimic nests and are filled with paper “grass” and a dyed Easter egg.

Easter egg letter initial place setting

Guests first initials were added to the eggs and acts as a place card. To achieve the letter, I simply adhered a letter sticker to the egg before dying it. Super easy. Alternating green and pink pom-pom trim is wrapped around all white napkins. Adding a decorative trim is a great way to add texture and color to a table without breaking the bank.

Easter cupcake toppers bunny meri meri

A playful multi-color trim was taped to the bottom edge of a white ceramic cake stand. Again, I love the texture it adds. The carrot cake cupcakes {thank you Trader Joe’s} were topped with sweet Easter images by Meri Meri.

Colorful Easter brunch table setting

The vintage, floral table runner was picked up at a local estate sale. It has no markings and I don’t know where it was made, but I love the mod print and energy it brings the table.

Easter brunch daffodil butterfly centerpiece

A Tiffany & Co. crystal bud vase is wrapped in a preppy pink & white striped grosgrain ribbon and filled with sunny daffodils and feathery butterflies.

Easter baby chicks

I also wanted to include an update on our baby chicks {Fluffy & Chipmunk}. They are now just over three weeks old. They are constantly bugging each other. It is quite amusing to watch. It’s also funny that their temporary home is a clear plastic bin with an “Easter Supplies” label.

19 Responses to Our Easter Brunch Table Setting – Cheery & Bright

1. Sweet Tea with Cindy April 15, 2011 at 9:03 pm #

Love it! Bright & Festive 🙂

2. Morgan April 14, 2011 at 8:06 pm #

Adorable! Love the bright colors and what a neat egg idea :).

Morgan @ PepperDesignBlog.com

3. Tammy@InStitches April 12, 2011 at 2:28 pm #

Cristin, the daffodils are perfect for an Easter table ! I haven't even gotten my decorations out of the closet yet.

4. Ragland Hill Social by Gwen Driscoll April 12, 2011 at 1:51 pm #

Looks just lovely Cristin. Hope you have a great week.

5. Elissa April 12, 2011 at 12:54 pm #

you are so prepared! it looks like it's going to be a great brunch.

6. Allison April 12, 2011 at 5:34 am #

What a pretty and cheery Easter table! Great idea using a letter on the egg as a place card. Love the spring colors you've used and those pretty whimsical bowls.

7. Carmel @ Our Fifth House April 12, 2011 at 4:22 am #

I love all these bright colors! So much fun!

8. Laura Ingalls Gunn April 12, 2011 at 3:20 am #

Beautiful tabelscape!

9. designchic April 12, 2011 at 3:14 am #

It looks amazing…love the bright colors and the cupcakes – I can almost taste!!

10. Cornflakes and Honey April 12, 2011 at 1:01 am #

What a beautifully colourful, fun easter table, I love it! 🙂

11. pretty pink tulips April 11, 2011 at 10:09 pm #

Oh, this is such an adorable table. Love how you made the letter on the eggs for place “cards”! I'd better get hopping on my decorations!!!

xo Elizabeth

12. Mr. Goodwill Hunting April 11, 2011 at 7:54 pm #

So like if you return home and find a cupcake missing,
    I am not-not going to say I know who ate it.
    The icing around my upper lip would not be an indication it was me.
    Perhaps.

Rashon aka Mr. Goodwill Hunting

13. Lynn April 11, 2011 at 7:45 pm #

Love your table! I love decorating for Easter almost as much as I do for Christmas!

Take a peek at a few of my decorating ideas 🙂

14. Tanja @ Postmodern Hostess April 11, 2011 at 6:22 pm #

Can I confess that I think Easter is one of those holidays when people tend to go waaaaay overboard with the decor and table-settings? (I know that is not always a PC opinion to have in the blogosphere!)

But I think these strike just the right balance. They're playful, cheerful and lovely, but they're not TOO much.

xoxo,
    tanja
    postmodern hostess

15. Katie April 11, 2011 at 4:59 pm #

What a lovely, cheery table! We just had a Friendship Banquet at my church a couple weekends ago and I used my Blue Willow with yellow trimmed cloth napkins and yellow tulips. Spring table decor is so much fun!

I'm considering hosting breakfast on Easter morning using the menu featured in the April Southern Living magazine… sounds easy when the menu is already planned out!

16. The enchanted home April 11, 2011 at 4:20 pm #

It is a quntessential Easter table..love all the bright cheery colors and patterns and the adorable cupcakse are the crowning touch…so uplifting and happy!

17. Jen@Organized-Design April 11, 2011 at 3:55 pm #

What a happy table. All the colors are so welcoming and very spring. I love it!!

18. Lovin That! April 11, 2011 at 3:31 pm #

Beautiful table! I'm also hosting Easter brunch so this gives me some good inspiration!

19. Centsational Girl April 11, 2011 at 3:25 pm #

Cheery and bright is right! I love your color choices, you are fearless! Can I come over today, you know, drop by completely unannounced just to sit at your brunch table? That would be lovely! Miss you friend, let's get together soon. Thanks for joining the party!

xo