Friday Find: Cute Mobiles for the Baby’s Nursery

cute crib mobiles baby
New year, new baby? With several recent requests for design tips on decorating nursery rooms, today’s Friday Find is dedicated to cute mobiles. In addition to offering a baby some visual entertainment, the mobile can help pull a theme or color scheme together. With so many adorable options today, I couldn’t pick just one, so here is a sampling of mobiles that caught my eye:
unique crib mobiles baby cute
bird mobiles crib baby cute
planes cars boats crib mobiles boy nursery
Once you have selected the perfect mobile for your nursery, make sure you know how to hang it safely so that it won’t harm the baby. Go here to learn how.
Happy Friday!

9 Responses to Friday Find: Cute Mobiles for the Baby’s Nursery

1. Maria January 10, 2011 at 3:19 pm #

adorable! I love the Around the world- version too. Have a wonderful new week!

2. fourwallsandaroof.com January 9, 2011 at 3:15 pm #

These are lovely. I'm thinking of putting a second mobile in our baby's room over the changing table – to stop him from trying to wriggle off!

Happy New Year by the way!

3. Andrika King January 8, 2011 at 10:40 pm #

adorable, also many custom bedding lines such as Bebe Chic can make mobiles to match your bedding exactly!

4. pretty pink tulips January 8, 2011 at 8:38 pm #

So much cuter than what I had in my nurseries!!! The 4 little birds told me is a dream!!!

xo Elizabeth

5. Ragland Hill Social by Gwen Driscoll January 8, 2011 at 2:35 pm #

These are precious. Hope you are having a great weekend & Happy New Year!

6. FENNOfashion January 8, 2011 at 5:32 am #

I have been looking for cute mobiles but haven't found anything that I like enough to actually purchase. The nursery is a woodland theme and you gave me great inspiration to make my own when I saw #3 under your feathered friends collection. 🙂
    Awesome post!

fennofashion.blogspot.com

7. Malka Sabroe-JoHanson January 7, 2011 at 10:06 pm #

I love these. I love mobiles.

8. Champagne Taste January 7, 2011 at 7:55 pm #

THANK U THANK U THANK!!!! We're expecting again and I JUST picked out the crib!!!! I added finding a mobile on my list but had no idea of where to begin! Super Cute!

9. journeychic.com January 7, 2011 at 6:57 pm #

Junior doesn't have a mobile in his nursery yet, and I LOVE that “around the world” version. It's perfect! The $85 price tag is not so much though. Boo. I will keep it in mind though. Perhaps there's a way to DIY?