Friday Find: New Serena & Lily Bedding and Home Decor

Serena & Lily have done it again. Their new bedding collections and home furnishings are exquisite. And there is a little something for everyone – adults, children and babies too. Take a look. You’re going to like what you see.

Clean and crisp! Serena & Lily’s Catalina Duvet and Euro Shams feature a bold medallion scarf print in blue and white – a timeless look. The bedding is beautifully paired with simple Navy Color Band Shams.

The vibrant Pimento French Ring Sheet Set provides a wonderful contrast against the calming blue and white Catalina bedding.

The new Freida Collection for girls is full of color and life. The white duvet with green, pink and orange floral design has a modern feel that balances the room’s ethnic touches. This delightful bedding looks stunning paired with the red headboard and pink painted flooring.

The Chai Nesting Tables at $369 are my favorite. These vibrant hand-painted tables look great in the little girl’s room above, but would add a bit of whimsy to any room.

The new Marlo Nursery bedding is part of Serena & Lily’s exquisite Heirloom Collection. Inspired by traditional Mexican folk art, the silky embroidery and nature motif would be delightful for a baby girl or boy. The flat-style bumper is embroidered on both sides with white ties and a zippered slipcover that removes easily for washing. Simply gorgeous!

The Mini Haitian Drum Lamp is handmade from recycled materials by artisans in Haiti and sells for $329. This beautifully tactile papier-mâché lamp has a hollow core {keeping it nice and light}, a white linen shade and rustic blown-glass finial. I could see this versatile lamp in almost every room of the house!

Be sure to check out what else is new at Serena & Lily. Do you have a favorite?

14 Responses to Friday Find: New Serena & Lily Bedding and Home Decor

1. Liza July 29, 2010 at 12:47 pm #

I enjoy this post very much with beautiful home bedding collection and decoration.

2. Claire Watkins, ASID allied January 13, 2010 at 6:22 pm #

Not familiar with Serena and Lily, but headed to check them out now! Love the white lamp and all the first comforter. Thanks for shining a light!

3. Struggler January 11, 2010 at 12:19 am #

OK, I almost don't dare check it out, for fear of what I might fall in love with… but since I trust your recommendations implicitly, here I go anyway!

4. Laura Trevey January 10, 2010 at 3:20 pm #

Bright and Beautiful colors!!

5. Lavender and Lilies January 10, 2010 at 1:29 pm #

I love Serena and Lily! Thanks for posting!

6. Laura Casey Interiors January 10, 2010 at 2:03 am #

was just reading their new catalog and loving it. great pics!

7. wakingupwithyou January 9, 2010 at 10:29 pm #

Wow the Marlo nursery bedding is just beautiful.

8. thelennoxx January 9, 2010 at 8:45 pm #

Ahh, everything is just gorgeous! The first bedding reminds me of one by Ralph Lauren. And that nursery.. Perfect!

9. Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life January 9, 2010 at 6:51 pm #

What an amazing little jem you found here! Love the colors in this bedding!

10. Acanthus and Acorn January 9, 2010 at 1:05 pm #

You're not kidding, love it all!

11. fourwallsandaroof January 9, 2010 at 4:00 am #

Lovely selection. I particularly like the lamp – as you say, it could go anywhere. I will definitely check out S&L for our new nursery.

Thanks for your kind congrats, by the way. I didn't know your daughter shared a name with me! I find it's quite an unusual name in the US. Good choice! 😉

12. My Domicile Style January 8, 2010 at 11:12 pm #

Love those nesting tables! And the Catalina set, all so beautiful!

13. Chic Coles (Cole Design) January 8, 2010 at 6:27 pm #

I love these bed linens! I would love to have the first pictures set on my bed!

14. Lovely Scribbles January 8, 2010 at 4:55 pm #

I just checked out the Serena & Lily website, and everything is gorgeous! I love the Chai Nesting Tables too, and that nursery bedding is so beautiful and yet so simple. I really love it all! Have a great weekend, Cristin!