Organizing – 5 Gift Wrap Storage Solutions

Keeping gift wrap supplies neatly organized is a year-around task, but during the holiday season it can get out of control. Here are five different gift wrap storage solutions designed to help you organize all those pretty tags, papers and ribbons.

1. The Wall-Mounted Craft Organizer from Pottery Barn is one of my favorite. This space saver is designed so you have all your gift wrap supplies in easy reach.

2. Ballard Designs’ Wrapping Cart is very comprehensive. I love how it has hidden casters and can be rolled away when not in use. Thanks to Deliciously Organized for pointing this one out!

3. Organize.com’s Underbed Storage Chest for gift wrap is an affordable solution for those with limited storage options. Having a pair of these storage chest would be ideal – one for everyday gift wrap needs and one designated for the holidays. And of course this storage solution doesn’t have to go under your bed – it is also suitable for the closet, garage or attic.

4. Another affordable and space saving gift wrap solution is the Hanging Gift Wrap Organizer from the Container Store. Perfect to hang in a closet or on a door or wall hook.

5. For those of you with very limited storage space, a series of stacking vintage suitcase would cleverly store gift wrap. Thank you Apartment Therapy for this fun idea!

Which solution is right for you and your space?

11 Responses to Organizing – 5 Gift Wrap Storage Solutions

1. Lovely Scribbles November 24, 2009 at 4:38 pm #

The wall mounted PB organizer is my favorite, too! I love keeping my crafts organized, and it's a bonus when I can make it stylish, too. Great ideas!

2. Chic Coles (Cole Design) November 24, 2009 at 6:20 pm #

There is nothing better than having all of your wrapping accessories together in one space!

3. Struggler November 24, 2009 at 11:00 pm #

I'd also vote for the wall-mounted one from PB, but the hanging organizer is kind of neat too.
    With my family being overseas, I don't actually have all that many gifts to wrap. But the supplies can certainly get out of hand, nonetheless.

4. Kitty November 25, 2009 at 12:12 am #

I love Ballard Design! They make a great wall-mounted drying rack as well. My stuff is already all over the floor in the guest room! Happy Thanksgiving!

5. Laura Casey Interiors November 25, 2009 at 12:52 am #

LOVE all of it but what a fun idea in the suitcases! Happy Thanksgiving!

6. LindsB November 25, 2009 at 12:57 am #

I want a whole room for wrapping, that would be the best :)

7. DoxaHome.com November 25, 2009 at 3:47 am #

I love the suitcases as that is how I store extra books in my space! Thanks Cristin.

Best,
    Jaime

8. maureen @ The Inglenook Decor November 25, 2009 at 4:46 am #

wonderful ideas! we do have a small space & those vintage suitcases are so chic!

9. Loving Life in Southern California! November 25, 2009 at 8:04 am #

I've always been a big fan of under the bed storage. These are all great!

10. thelennoxx November 25, 2009 at 11:03 am #

I was totally going to use the second pic in one of my next posts, ha ha! Thank you for this fantastic post Cristin, I really needed the inspiration. Right now all my gift wrap stuff lives in a sparkling gold beach bag!

11. Deliciously Organized November 25, 2009 at 10:30 pm #

I also really like the Pottery Barn one! I love that first image!!!